Saturday, April 05, 2008

FEE FI FO FUM, I SMELL THE BLOOD OF SHORT ROYALTY!

You a dead man, Royalshortness!

What with THIS *points below* and all:




Hello, uncle. I know I've said that I'm on the yellow brick road to Bimbodom. And I know I'm already that much closer to getting a doctorate in the subject matter thanks to my mastering of of the 7-Step/7-Finger Lesson In Taking Pictures and my very recent purchase of uber-bimbo-powered pink stilettos. BUT...


You have to realise this one little detail:

Inside, I'm actually cool as cucumber,
smart as a black suit and tie,
and so totally un-conn-able wan.


AND YOU'RE RUINING MY UBER-COOL, SUPER-SMART, CONN-ME-NOT REPUTATION WITH THAT INNIT POST THAT SAYS I KENA PWNED WITH MY NAME BIG BIG UP FRONT!!!


Now, I'm gonna have to explain to people that I'm actually a genius *cough cough* who's only pretending to be a bimbo. Haiyo... Because of that Innit post, the Innit community probably thinks that I'm an all-out, full-fledged, no-holds-barred bimbo on the inside who's just pretending to write like a genius!


*slaps forehead*


YEN NA DEI now???


Shortness, you owe me big time lah. This is defamation. You better make it up to me and I suggest you make it up to me good with...


Hmmm...

Another link perhaps?

*grin*

17 comments :

joshuaongys said...

walao.. go slp lor lolz

pinksterz said...

can i pwned you? that is urm like, my speciality. xD

Pam Song said...

ATTN: joshuaongys
– Haha. After that sleep di. YOU also never sleep wat. Haha.


ATTN: pinksterz
– Haha. No! Pantang! Plus, I think you have to wait in line. =p

sheon said...

genius in masquerade or a bimbo in disguise?...who cares?...hahahahahah

argh...!!! saturday work...... me no likes that very mucho.....

David Cheong said...

Buahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaa!!!!!!!!

joshuaongys said...

i got sleep.. after dat too!! haha

Pam Song said...

ATTN: sheon
– Who cares? I care!!!

Why you work on Saturday wan? So pantang. Weekend lah.


ATTN: David Cheong
– I'll be waiting, thankyouverymuch.


ATTN: joshuaongys
– Haha. Sure sure. I believe you. =p Eh, send nice nice songs lah.

sheon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sheon said...

i used to work 6 1/2 days week. now i work 6 days week, and my boys work alternate sundays. :) blame it on fast track projects, which is common in malaysia. beating the deadline is like hitting the holy grail lidat. some really seriously fast track projects run for 24-7 one. like the KL Pavilion...when i was there, we schedule our shifts for running 24hrs one. in fact, i think it still is running 24hrs.
so, in a way, i'm pretty much used to working over the weekend dee lar, so...no big deal.

David Cheong said...

Awwwww dun lah angry! I take nice nice picture of you when we go steamboat k! hahahaa and I'll pimp you again that time ;)

hahahaahaha....

Pam Song said...

ATTN: sheon
– 6 1/2 weeks are just wrong lah. Wrong.

You were on the Pavilion project??? Whoa. You killed BBGS! Hahahahahaha.


ATTN: David Cheong
– Haha. Set. You better make sure I look sizzling.

sheon said...

yeah...bbgs..when i was there, the skol was gone already. but the swimming pool was there. oh man, believe me when i say we had to work sooo freaking hard to demolish that structure!

i co-constructed the foundation for the whole pavilion.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: sheon
– Wow. Nice. I didn't know they had a pool there, though. Haha.

Simon Seow said...

LMAO, I thought you were gonna say steamboat. Another link. LOL.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Simon Seow
– Haha. Steamboat? One day lah. My days are pretty tiring these days. A lot of work. And very stressed. -_-

sheon said...

yeah man..the last one didnt work out.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: sheon
– Everybody busy mah.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!