Saturday, July 07, 2007

You're My Inspiration

Dear Paris,

Hi, how are you? I hope you're keeping well and gaining back the weight you lost in prison. You look better with the 10 pounds you shed than without. You know, I heard that skinny isn't 'in' no more.


I don't mean to be rude. You look perfect to me as it is – skeletal, pigeon-toed and all – but curves are back so you might just wanna pile on the pounds a little. Am just keeping you updated with the latest in fashion in case you haven't managed to catch up since you collected your Get-Out-Of-Jail-Free card, okay?


Oh, what am I saying?! Of course, you'd know better than I would about what's in and what's not. You're the IT girl of Hollywood. The one every woman aspires to be like and the one every man longs to screw date. Yep, you're all that and more. Who am I to tell you anything about anything at all? I'm sorry, I wasn't thinking.


Haha. Oh, look at that! Yay!
I'm already so much like you!


Did you know I have a pet dog, just like you do? And it's a girlie pooch, too! She looks almost like Tinkerbell, actually. Almost 100% alike if not for the difference in name, age, breed, colour and size. What are the odds of that happening!? Coincidence? I think not. See, we're more alike than you'd think! Pretty cool stuff, huh?


Hey, maybe there's even a chance that we were born identical twins who got separated at birth. Just like in the movies, you know? That's a possibility right there for ya! Sure, you're slightly taller than I am. And sure, you're three years older than I am. But, who knows what's real anymore? Maybe they just made a mistake with the birth certificates or something. You never know. The system's all screwed up nowadays.


Oh, wait wait! I've got a better theory! Maybe they just got the whole twin thing wrong. Maybe twins DO get delivered up to three years apart. Even the greatest scientists are allowed to make mistakes, right? But then again, I'm just guessin'. I don't know for sure. I'm not too bright.


Oh look! Another trait we share!


Haha. This is so exciting. Now all I need is an anorexic best friend, who's a famous has-been singer's daughter, who'd betray my friendship by slapping my shame in my face in public... and we'd be like two peas in a pod. Don't you worry. I'll keep looking, alright?


And don't you bog yourself down with thoughts about our ethnicities and all that, okay? That's political psychobabble to me. I get that you're not Chinese. But maybe that's cos my body was so advanced that I evolved over time to suit my Asian environment! See, aren't you glad that we share the same genes now?


Well, Paris, before I sign off, I just want you to know that you make me believe in achieving the impossible. You help me see that no situation is ever too dark or difficult to handle. It is through you that I find my strength to make it though the day. I thank you with all sincerity for it is in the light of your footsteps, that I see the pathway to my future. You help me know for a fact that if I put my mind to anything... I can do anything.


You. Inspire. Me.




If you can draw, I can draw.


I can do anything,
pamsong

5 comments :

Anonymous said...

sarcasm at it's best

Leon said...

Pam,

I think we can finally agree on something. That gurl sux. Big time.

Cheers!

Jono said...

Die your hair blonde, Pam.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: zecount
– Haha. Oh, I do what I can. =)


ATTN: leon
– Haha. And you're back! School hols finally over?

And yes. Paris sucks. Though I have to admit, she does have a way with the camera. =p


ATTN: jono
– NO. Super lala wei.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: jono
– It's DYE.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!