Monday, July 23, 2007

What's My Blog Rated?

Found this really cool site that rates blogs
and decided to try it out. Just for kicks.




First I waited for the page to load, and then this appeared.




Then I typed in my blog address.




And then I waited again.
(Very slow connection today.)




And then... WHOA.


Online Dating


I think I need to revise my usage of certain words.
THIS BLOG SHALL BE RATED-G, DAMN IT!!!

*blink blink*

Whoops.

*frowns*


Cheh. You all think you all so geng meh? Ignorance is bliss, my friend. What's YOUR blog rated? Nah. Click here to find out. Go ahead. Let that smug smile be wiped off your face and may your self-righteousness shatter like glass, into a million tiny little pieces.


MWAHAHAHA.


------------




This. Is. Ridiculous.

10 comments :

Anonymous said...

Tulah...the power of words...hahaha =P

Pam Song said...

Yeah, man. You said it. Power.

Anonymous said...

Hey, mine's PG-13 too!

That's preposterous!!!!

Pam Song said...

Hah! See! I think the rating's off lah. They take weird words into consideration wan leh. I mean, tell me lah. How is "hurt" a bad word?!? Tsk tsk. Fail lah this program. Eh, what colour is your PG-13 one?

-yong may- said...

What colour ah? Eh, can't remember lah. I was too shocked with the PG-13 thingy, I didn't even notice the colour... hah!

Pam Song said...

HAHA. Haiyo... What happened to 'eye for detail' and attentiveness? All hilang just cos of an inaccurate rating? Haha.

-yong may- said...

Yeahla. Wasn't too pleased with everything, I didn't want to look at it anymore!
Gah! GAh gah!

Pam Song said...

Haha. Yes yes, stab the poor rating and crucify it to its death. It'll be sweet victory for the rated PG-13. =p

I'm pretty okay with mine, actually. I'm more interested in the colour than the words. =p

*blink blink*

Maybe I should have gone into Art Direction instead of Copywriting. Hmmmm.

Anonymous said...

Haha. Mine one G. Neh neh neh neh neh.

Pam Song said...

Eeleh. Just cos you don't use the word "hurt". Pfft.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!