Friday, October 01, 2010

All At The Same Time

Right now, I've got 3 double prosperity problems.


1. WORK & CAREER: I'm working full time at KRPG... and sorting out some leftover, never-say-die matters at MCKL.

2. HOME & LIVING: I'm sorting out my room in Penang... and sorting out our room at the new house I'll be moving into next year, after the wedding.

3. WEDDING PLANNING: I'm going solo with wedding planning for my parents' side dinner... and for the actual day celebrations (happening a 6 days after my parents' side dinner).


All that plus a sick dog and an active blog.

Sigh.

I really don't know how I always seem to get myself
entangled in these kinds of too-much-to-handle situations.

-_-'''

6 comments :

ChickLit said...

Because deep down, you secretly love it.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: ChickLit
– Shit man. I also dunno lah. Maybe a part of me does love the self torture. But... it's gotta stop lah. Cannot take it anymore. Sometimes, I feel like just giving up. Haha.

Lissa said...

Eek. >.< Not fun!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– Uh huh. SO not fun.

Jeffro said...

There, there Pam... These things, gotta happen sometime and it happens to anyone =) Don't worry, it'll be over (and by that I mean, a happy ending to misery and a happy beginning to pleasure) in no time =)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
- Hahaha. It's just a little tiring juggling everything sometimes.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!