Tuesday, October 05, 2010

His Friends Are Getting Married

Oddly, in all my 25+ years, I've never witnessed friends get married to each other before. I've always been closer to one party than the other. Never equal to both. So during weddings, it's always me being genuinely happy for the one closer to me, then congratulating the one less close for being fortunate enough to actually snag the one I care about.


Click here to view from source.


Haha.

Looks like it's not the case
for this mutual friend of ours.


Hmmm... Makes me wonder what it'll feel like to walk into a banquet hall after solemnisation, pre-dinner cocktails and chitter chatter, and not have to pick a side. The bride's party or the groom's party? Pfft. I'm from both! =p That's a pretty nice thing to be able to say at a wedding, don't you think?

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!