Thursday, October 28, 2010

Hardcore Biker Chick

MANGO Casual Sportswear, Black, Genuine Leather Jacket in M.


Yep, I've got the gear. Now all I need
is a bad-ass Harley-D and the open road.

*revs imaginary bike engine*


But... if that's too much to ask *flick of hair followed by dramatic sigh* I guess I can convince myself to settle for a plane ticket to some place cold and wintery.


*grin*


You know what? Maybe I'll just take matters into my own hands and check out AirAsia's Fab Fly Day promos tomorrow to see if I can score me some sweet deals. I remember how Small Boss at MCKL used to get loads of free flights just by hanging out at the Air Asia website between internals and client presentations. Haha. So if his diligence and perseverance on the matter paid off, maybe it will for me, too! =p But first things first – gotta find me a holi-buddy. Hmmm...

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!