Tuesday, October 05, 2010

She Came, Bearing Gifts

Sure, this blog has seen its fair of busier days compared to what's recently past but... hey, I've been busier than busy this last week so, I win. All hail me.


But that's not the point now.


The point is that Suki's back. Hong Kong stole her away for a week and today, she returns with a little something-something for everybody. Yay!





I got a satin (or is it silk?) pouch, a green-haired baby on a handphone dingle-dangle thingy, and a caviar extract face mask. Nice! But but but... no gift no matter how great, awesome or expensive will ever be complete without something foody. So I got peanut cookies, too. Haha. =p




Ok. Imma go stuff my face with
Hong Kong peanut cookies now. Ciao.

4 comments :

Melhung said...

i wan some cookies!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Melhung
- Haha. Girl, you've gotta fight us for them. =p

Melhung said...

Fight! Fight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Melhung
– Too late. Finish liao. Hahahaha.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!