Saturday, October 23, 2010

Lazy Mornings That Spill Into Lazy Days

Thought I'd sleep in late today (till noon, maybe?) cos of the plan-less day I planned on having but... I ended up waking up at 9:58AM anyways. Haha. Thing is, I definitely feel happier and more refreshed than usual. Guess the rest I wanted wasn't physical after all. =)


I just miss the days when I got to wake up without the alarm blaring into my ear. Where I could just do what I want without anybody elses schedule to follow, or any cannot-be-missed appointments to make. (Dee's a stickler for early breakfasts so breakfast with him always means leaving like, NOW NOW NOW. *stress* That, and I've also had wedding planning and house preparation activities most weekends since goodness knows when. *double stress*)


I miss the days when lunch time followed the stomach, and not the clock. When afternoons were occupied by a CSI or Grey's Anatomy, a slow fan and a lazy couch. When going out during the weekends was always spontaneous and unplanned. When having no plan was the plan.


Like the way it is today.
Ahh, this is the life. =)


Anyway, I think I'm done talking. Am gonna go feed, breed and sell colourful frogs for imaginary money now. Maybe I'll catch ya later, maybe I won't. Who knows? That's the beauty of days without plans. =)

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!