Sunday, October 17, 2010

How I Spent My Morning/Early Afternoon

EVENT:
Tabernacle Of Praise 32nd Anniversary Celebration

ACTIVITY:
Bowling Tournament

MY BEST SCORE (out of 2):
99 points – MY BEST EVER! *beams*

MY "MAGIC" BOWLING BALL:
13 lbs in Yellow

PRICE TO PAY:
Loss of voice, one broken nail, and a tired right arm


p/s: The point of this post is actually to show off that I scored 99 today (YAY!) and to tell you that I've officially "upgraded" myself to a heavier ball. I think the latter gives the illusion that I'm more of a pro than I really am. =p

8 comments :

Felicia Boo said...

Girl, the ball is too heavy for your size/weight. You should've gone with the 10lbs only.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Felicia Boo
- Haha. I know. But I use 13 lbs, the ball go straighter. Hahahaha.

RealGunners said...

do you shout alot when you roll the ball? :D

Pam Song said...

ATTN: RealGunners
– Eh, no man. I'm damn cool when I roll the ball wan. Only when it go senget then only I'm noisy. HAHA.

Jeffro said...

Ok I know what sport I can beat you at now *grins*

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– Woaiiii... Too much liao la you.

Jeffro said...

Hahaha, when there's something to gain there's something to lose right? =P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– I doubt you'll ever find me in a bowling alley again to beat me at it. Hahaha. This sport is hazardous! Keep breaking nails. HAHA.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!