Thursday, October 07, 2010

A Little Bit Of Chocolate Worth A Wan Than Mee



Yep, that's the one.


Remember how I said that Suki's back from Hong Kong? Well, that piece of choc flew all the way with her from Hong Kong, too. From Hong Kong Disneyland to be exact. And OMG, I now understand how there can be so many gila babi besar Disneylands all over the place now. COS THEY TOTALLY RIP YOU OFF ON CHOC PRICES JUST TO BUILD THEIR FANTASY PLAYLANDS!!


Like I said, that puny piece of chocolate
cost the same as a whole plate of Wan Than Mee.

Tsk tsk tsk. Like eat gold, man.

-_-


Anyway, Photobooth is indeed a powerfully engaging tool. It's fascinating how just taking a picture of myself holding a piece of choc invites company. =p


 Jun-Jun and I with Ex Choc.


That's Hiyashi in the background savouring her piece of choc. Haha. And since she was already halfway in the pic, we called her over to join us. But, come on... how could we possibly take a picture without the gift giver herself?? The one and only who actually bought our chocolates at the price of Wan Than Mees?? Haha. So we roped Suki in for a big bear group shot. =D


 From L-R: Hiyashi, Suki, Jun-Jun and I.


Serious one. Act professional a bit at work. =p


As you can see, in this second group shot, Suki's holding a Mickey Mouse tin can. That's the teeny tiny can the chocs came in. It cost her $60 HKD. *heart attack* So... MUST CAMWHORE KAU KAU THEN ONLY TAT TAT!



10 comments :

Cruel Angel said...

sedapnya.. how much?

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Cruel Angel
– RM30 for a box of 10. So each chocolate (1 bite can finish wan) is RM3.

Lissa said...

I bought those too!! But it was a once-off thing. I prefer those souvenir coin presses. At least it lasts longer. :D

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– YOU DID WHAT!? Eh, you all really crazy lorrr. Hahaha. RM30 for 10 chocs? *faints*

Lissa said...

Nah, we bought a bigger tin and gave two chocs to each close friend. :P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– Ahh, I see I see. Still, it's quite a lot of money to spend on something you'll poop at the end of the day, innit? But I guess that's how Disney makes money. Haha.

Lissa said...

We didn't want to buy something that'd sit on a desk somewhere collecting dust... or worse, left behind when everyone packs up to leave the hostel for good. So. Chocolates lor! :P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– True lah true. But wah... the chocs are GOOD man!

Lissa said...

Oh, yes. :| So delicious, two each simply just isn't enough. I wanted the whole tin for myself. LOL.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– I wonder if they sell those outside of Disney.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!