Monday, October 25, 2010

Buzz Like A Fly, Sting Like A Bee, Then... Urm, Something-Something Like A Butterfly

"To tell you the truth, women get scared by desperation. So the more you WANT this like NOW NOW NOW, the more you'll scare her away. Seriously. You've gotta give her a little cooling-off time. A guy who's always "hanging around" is the same guy who's always in her face. In a bad way. If you don't give her a chance to miss you, she won't. Ok? Room to breathe in a relationship/friendship is good. It's HEALTHY. So stop being a fly. Always buzzing around. Flies get irritating, right? Be a butterfly. A pleasant experience every time you come around."

– Pam Song, 25 October 2010


Yep. I actually said all that to a friend via Gtalk earlier today. And whoa... I can be pretty hardcore when I offer BGR counsel, can't I? Haha. Tough love. Sket.

13 comments :

jack said...

o... noted. *scribble*

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jack
– Hahahaha. Yes yes! Guys need to learn this! Haha. Which reminds me... it's been awhile since my last OTJ. =p

Jeffro said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jeffro said...

same can be said to girls too... desperate girls scare off guys as easily too..

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
- TRUE DAT!

Lissa said...

Flutter like a butterfly! :P

Jeffro said...

"Be a butterfly. A pleasant experience every time you come around." Hmmm just a few days ago, I saw a butterfly... Guess what experience it gained going around someone? *SWATS!* =.=" FYI, that person is not me.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– Eh, good suggestion lah! Haha. Why didn't I think of that?? Hahaha...


ATTN: Jeffro
– Eee... so tak feeling wan!! WHO DAT???

Jeffro said...

Stranger! I see also shake head already, tsk tsk tsk, cannot help anymore...

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– Wah, thank goodness you dunnno the fella. SMACK THEM AH!

Jeffro said...

I duwanna either. If I had a baseball bat, that fella would be like that butterfly! ROAR

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– I support!!! Smack that... THING!

Jeffro said...

I remember a song that goes "Smack that.. smtg stmg Smack that~!" hahaha

Post a Comment

Talk to me!