Wednesday, October 28, 2009

We're A Creative Agency

That means EVERYBODY's creative.


We're making a difference. Shaking things up. Breaking the mould. Turning things around. Ladies and gentlemen, where I work, there's no need for no Creative team to come up with ideas no more. Traffic's pretty good at getting creative, too! All that's needed to ignite burning passions and fire up creativity are...
  1. a banana
  2. a couple of eggs, and
  3. the Halloween deco 4YRS2ABD put up on Monday =p




Tee hee. Halloween deco gone very wrong.

Here's the culprit.




The one laughing. He did it. He's Jeremy.


And yes, that's his "bit" you see in the middle pumpkin. =p FYI, he actually stuffed tissue into the middle pumpkin cos he said the banana looked too short and he wanted to make it look taller/longer.


*rolls eyes*

So tak halal.

Fail.


p/s: I can't wait for Friday to come along. We're playing dress-up sempena Halloween (and Kancils 2009 – *snore*)! Wheee! I'm thinking I'll be going black. After all, I've gotta find me something that'll match that witch's hat I've got. =p

3 comments :

sy1n said...

LBD! LBD! LBD!

test said...

ROFL!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: sy1n
– Wore already. Haha.


ATTN: Spectre
– Haha. Creative leh. =p

Post a Comment

Talk to me!