Monday, October 05, 2009

Surprise!

Tada!!!




It's been awhile since you've seen this face here, eh? Haha. Well, to all you newbies (if any), this boy here is Tinki Talks' resident Slut...


AH BENG!
(He used to be a regular on Tinki Talks.)

Nah, let you see his face another time. =p


That tanglung shadow at the side of my face
came from my dangling Omnia stylus.
-_-'


It had been ages since we last caught up. Both always busy and frequently cancelling on the other when appointments are made. Haih. Terrible, we are. BUT!!! We made up for it two weekends ago. (Not bad right, my post? Only one weekend delayed this time. Haha. Improvement! I'm so proud of myself. *beams*)


Girly time out for both The Slut and I
at The Gardens! Wheee!





That's us doing what we do best. =p


Numerous texts. Late as always. (BOTH!) Bear hug. Lunch. Wrong order. Catch up. Reminisce. Laugh. B*tch. Premier toilet. Coffee and peppermint tea. Go deep. Emo big time. Camwhore. Laugh. Run.




We should do it all over again sometime soon,
Ah Beng... and not just once a year.

Missing U & Me.


1 comments :

Jeffro said...

awwwwh.. haven't seen him in a while.. how's he doing? ^_^

Post a Comment

Talk to me!