Thursday, October 29, 2009

One. More. Day. Till. The. Weekend.

Had to find me some office humour to help me make it through the day. Am sharing it so you'll come out of Thursday alive and kickin' too.





Ugh. I somehow feel so totally unmotivated today. No mood. Went in for recording feeling and looking like a dead fish. Now, look at the pile of JRs sitting on my table also sien. No feel at all to start thinking or writing. Wonder what's the point anyways. Nothing's coming. Nothing will. Not while I'm in the mood I'm in. The only thing in my head right now is this:


One day to the weekend.
One day to the weekend.
One day to the weekend.
One day to the weekend.
One day to the weekend.

2 comments :

test said...

ya just hang on for more one day pam.U still got bill to pay.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Spectre
– Eee... don't remind me! =p

Post a Comment

Talk to me!