Monday, October 12, 2009

Day One Of The Week

It's Monday. Again.

*grunt groan moan*


This sucks. Green Tea & Honey weekend just totally flew by, leaving me feeling a little blue-er than I'd like to be this Monday morning. Didn't help that it rained on my way to work. Drip drop, pitter patter, wet wet wet../ 7fy76tgfytgytgyyyt7ytf (This mess of jumbled text happened when I cleaned my keyboard mid-post. I'm just gonna leave it there.)


Why can't every day be a weekend? Or why can't every week be a 2-day week? I'd choose any one of those two above what we now have any day of the week, I'll tell you that. Sigh. Maybe I should just quit my job, fly off somewhere far away and waitress my way through life. Earn my keep day by day.


They say time flies when you're having fun. I don't know if it's because I enjoy the life I'm living so much more today than I did before, that it feels like time just... well, flies! Or maybe it's just because I'm ageing (nOoooOOoOoOOoo!!!) and relative to the days I've lived, the time I have left just seems shorter than before.


I need longer weekends!!!


Or maybe I just really need a break from KL. Like, take a real holiday with my girl. Run off somewhere. Hide. Play the hermit. Hibernate. Recuperate. Rediscover Purpose. Heal hurts. Find joy. Gotta start to sandpaper away the rough edges Life's thrown at me, you know? Fill in the cracks. Cover the chips. Then rebuild from scratch.


Wait a minute.

*frown*

Dang, I've digressed.
It's them Monday Blues talking.

*sigh sigh sigh*

Anyhoo, what I can say,
Calvin and Hobbes can say better:




There's never enough Weekend
to do all the Nothing I want.

T_T

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!