Friday, October 16, 2009

Key Learnings From Penang

1. A girl can never have too many LBDs. My self control ran out today so I ended up buying two. Tee hee. Picture you later if I feel like it. Otherwise, if you're lucky, you'll catch me in it someday. =p

2. Kampung people drive damn kau slow. Can grow old just getting from Green Lane to Gurney Drive, man. No need step on gas wan. Just cruise on Drive and press break when need to stop. Super beh tahan.

3. Never give your boss your mobile number. He makes you do work even when you're home on holiday. SMS come in only means bye bye R&R, hello heartache, headache and pain.


Ok. Enough nonsense. I've gotta run.
Penang girl's gotta do work now. T_T

3 comments :

Huai Bin said...

My boss always has my cell phone number. >.<

Simon Seow said...

Quit and be a full time blogger :p

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Huai Bin
– Kinda sucks, no?


ATTN: Simon Seow
– Haha. If only life were that easy. Haih.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!