Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Next Year's V-Day Must-Watch

The director of Pretty Woman makes a comeback!




THE PLOT:
“Intertwining couples and singles in Los Angeles break-up and make-up based on the pressures and expectations of Valentine’s Day.”

SCHEDULED RELEASE DATE:
Friday, February 12, 2010.





Garry Marshall returns to the big screen in 2010 with yet another very-promising-looking romantic comedy – Valentine’s Day. The film brings together 10 different stories that surround the lives of 10 different people/couples (I'm not sure which yet), on Valentine's Day in Los Angeles. Best part is...


...these people, they're all
interconnected in some way.

Haha. Jeng jeng jeng moment.


That spells 'uh-oh' to me. Cos we all know that the words 'Love' and 'Interconnected' hardly ever come together without mess, right? But ah, a messy plot – I like. Especially when it's Rom Com. I see great, big, fancy, multi-coloured saliva charts in my head already. =p


Ah, but the promise of a colourful saliva chart
isn't the fanciest part of this movie.

Check out the uber-impressive cast!




THE CAST:
Jamie Foxx, Bradley Cooper, Jennifer Garner, Julia Roberts, Anne Hathaway, Jessica Alba, Jessica Biel, Shirley MacLaine, Ashton Kutcher, Topher Grace, Patrick Dempsey, Eric Dane, George Lopez, Queen Latifah, Emma Roberts, Taylor Swift, Taylor Lautner and Carter Jenkins.


Whoa, that's a lot of big / semi-big
celebrity names right there, yo!


Looks like this crazy, messed-up Rom Com is going to be one hell of a ride. Haha. Four whole months away from its release and already, I can't wait. =) Check it out on the Apple website, too, if you wanna. *click* Hmmm... wonder what's in it for them though. *shrugs*

2 comments :

TMBF said...

If you missed out on (500) Days of Summer, your membership in the Official Rom-Com Fan Club is hereby revoked.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: TMBF
– Haha. I missed the cinema screening BUT BUT BUT... I have valid reasons for it! I had a friend book the tickets but didn't make it cos I couldn't get off work on time for it. Hey, some of us don't get to watch movies all day. We have to work for a living! =p

Post a Comment

Talk to me!