Friday, October 16, 2009

In Sanity – Not

Today has just been a crazy blur of concepts, ideas, campaign lines, brainstorms, writing, briefings, more brainstorms, changed campaign lines, missed briefings, more writing... and lots of headache and pain. It's ridiculous! The workload is just insane, I tell you!


*rips out hair*


And between all that, I also had to rush off to the police station to get a copy of my police report for insurance purposes. T_T Then I proceeded to hunt down the nearest panel workshop in PJ I was allowed to use. Found one, made it there with the help of Google Maps, then discovered that I didn't actually have all the necessary documentation needed for work to begin on Baby.


*slams head into wall*


Had my insurance guy to fax some stuff over, got a list of all the other documentation I need for work to begin on Baby, waited for a claim form, then rushed back to work. Was lunch-less cos of the rush so Duh Roads and I ended up tapau-ing a pathetic 4PM lunch on the way. -_-' So tak kool.


Made it back only to be greeted by
a heart attack inducing announcement:
"Girls, I need the work in 10 minutes.
Presso's in a half hour ya."


*faints*

Cannot. Do. This.

...but did it anyways.

-_-'


Managed to churn the work out on time (more or less lah, give or take 15 mins or so – haha) and then proceeded to shoo CTBel away so we could get back to other pressing matters we needed to deal with before Time's Up arrived. (I had a flight to catch, remember?)


Continued with the work thingy (refer to Paragraph 1) till a couple of minutes past 7.00PM (the plan was to leave at 6:30PM – plan fail -_-') then sped off home to drop Baby off. My ride was already waiting so I hopped out of my car, transferred my baggage over to the other car, jumped in, and rushed off to the airport that was thankfully just 20 minutes away during peak hour.


Seriously, I can't do another day like this again lah. I really can't. It's just too much for one person to take. That feeling like you're drowning under a burden you're incapable of lifting on your own is just so massively overwhelming that I want out from it all. Too bad for me, Out ain't coming any time soon. Why? Cos I'll be working over the weekend. From home. In Penang. Whoopie. >(

5 comments :

sy1n said...

welcome to the advertising world :S

has it ups and downs... ur tough gal... u'll live :)

Resurrected said...

Take care yeah....enjoy your weekend anyhow. I on the other hand, need to sleep and battle through Friday

tsh said...

welcome back to the land of everything great but shopping.. and politics.

test said...

nevermind U back at Penang . Have a nice R and R weekend

Pam Song said...

ATTN: sy1n
– Tough or not, it sucks. Haha. But the buzz is awesome. =p


ATTN: Resurrected
– Friday's over! Wheee! Time to party it down and live it up over the weekend. Woot woot! =p


ATTN: tsh
– Haha. Traffic sucks, man. Nobody moves. There's no fast lane. Wth, cannot take it. Haha.


ATTN: Spectre
– No R&R for me. Am working. Haha.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!