Friday, October 16, 2009

A Girl's Gotta Do What A Girl's Gotta Do To Feel Better About Working While On Holiday

Was hunting around the house for snacks to munch on while I slaved the night away on more campaigns than I can count. Hunted high and low, and found nothing. Not even in the freezer. -_-'


Then suddenly... HOPE!


I spied a tall canister sitting at one corner of the fridge. Reached for it and BINGO! I found me perfect feel-good food to tide me through this long, lonely night. All's not lost. I needn't go hungry or snack-free. Wheee! =)




Whipped light cream.
Due Date: May 2009.




Awesome.

10 comments :

Pam Song said...

ATTN: xiao rou
– Haha. I know! Hahaha.

test said...

*!!!!!????*

Melsong said...

Wei! Expired di.

The Author said...

i love to eat whipped cream tooooooo

Lissa said...

*dies* I can't imagine eating that on its own.

choco said...

You ATE whipped cream?! *eyebrows*

Oh wait..you ate expired whipped cream! got stomach ache or not? hehehehe.

Nemai, i indulge in that sometimes also ahahah

Jeffro said...

WAT The...
expired jor still whack only? O_O
*feels forehead* How u feeling now?

Pam Song said...

ATTN: tagskie
– Haha. Thanks. I noticed the self promo, too.


ATTN: Spectre
– *blink blink*


ATTN: Melsong
– We need more food in the house lah. Can die of hunger wan you know!


ATTN: Jan
– You have good taste in junk, my friend! =)


ATTN: Lissa
– You should try it! It's AWESOME!


ATTN: choco
– Haha. What's wrong with whipped cream? And expired or not, it doesn't matter lah. When hungry, all also whack only. Haha.

But no stomach ache wor. Maybe my Penangite stomach still geng. =p


ATTN: Jeffro
– EAT! Cannot die wan. Maybe cirit birit only. =p

Jeffro said...

LOL! Woah... *salutes*
I tgk lidat, I wun throw it away... even if there's a small chance of it tasting HEAVENLY-good

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– Correct lah! Sapu only!

Post a Comment

Talk to me!