Thursday, October 15, 2009

This Is Why You Only Got One Post Yesterday

The Grand Finale of Maybelline Simply Fabulous,
held at MOS, Sunway. Hosts: Sarah Lian and Henry Golding.



Story you later ok? Gotta pick up on some in-office work cos I was running around MOS like a headless chicken, shooting the 10 Maybelline Simply Fabulous finalists behind the scenes. And trust me, last night was just the beginning of my pain. T_T Post-editing's gonna be real a b*tch, I can tell ya that. T_______T


Doesn't help that I'm gonna have to shoop-shoop-shoop my way out of The Office early today cos I'mma flying back to Penang for Dee's birthday bash, really. Argh! Pure madness! This Thursday's gonna fly with my butt on the line. *dies* Wish me luck!

6 comments :

lo said...

shooting...!!! u trying to put me out of business huh...

test said...

Gan cheong ! XD

Jeffro said...

Oh so you were waaaayy over there.. no wonder I couldn't see ya at all... Btw, for a moment I tot u looked like their manager or something with the attire u put on that night.. =)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: lin shan
– Hahaha. No laaa. Where I dare to fight you for that kind of business. You pro! Hahaha.


ATTN: Spectre
- Haha. Quite, actually. =p


ATTN: Jeffro
– Haha. Not manager. Just managing some things backstage in terms of some other efforts we're working on.

Jeffro said...

Haha.. Alwez busy eh? :)
Well it's good to see ya back then... =D I must say, that natural-looks-of-urs-that-doesnt-need-much-of-a-touch-up-despite-having-a-hectic-schedule (lol, i see this trend here and there, so i figured i'd utilized it too) is pretty amazing..

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– Yeah, things have been kinda crazy for me in terms of timing. T_T

And it's good to see me back? Back where? Haha.

And thanks, Jeffro. For the compliment although I myself have no idea why God is so kind to me and my skin considering I so often abuse my body. Haha.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!