Monday, October 05, 2009

Heart Attack Monday

The Friday my body went on strike, I got an MC in the morning (Duh Roads picked me up and brought me to see the doc – this is your cue to go "awww") but I went to work anyways cos I had some work to finish up and a recording to attend. Jet right after the latter. Had NB pick me from the recording studio sometime before 3PM. ("Awww" again please, thank you.)


You know, considering I was gone for barely half a day because of my food poisoning it amazes me how my brilliant colleagues still somehow managed to cook up a plan to completely ruin my life.


Yours truly is being put on auction to raise funds for McCann Erickson Philippines. (20% of them lost their homes or something during our planet's recent outburst.) What are they selling me for? Well, nothing I'd want to speak of here. T_T This is definitely too much news too soon on a Monday morning.


I WAS JUST GONE FOR HALF A DAY, DAMMIT!

T________T

5 comments :

ChickLit said...

So where can I place a bid?

Pam Song said...

ATTN: ChickLit
– Haha. Sorry, you've gotta be staff. =p

yapthomas said...

They are gonna sell you to the Philippines.

Christopher said...

hey arey ou still recording with SAND?

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Christopher
– Haha. Nope. I hardly even go back to Penang now. Why?

Post a Comment

Talk to me!