Friday, October 23, 2009

VOTE ME!

Click here for original post, and here for link to comment.


Uh oh. Die.

Can't believe I went to all that trouble
only to forget about making
the most of it during voting period.

*slaps self silly*


Guys, I urgently need your help! Remember the picture I showed you in my post for the Slurpeelicious Moments contest? This one:




Well, I need you to start voting for it like, ASAP! Voting period lasts a week (19-25 October 2009) and it's already on Day 5 but I've been so dense caught up with work that I haven't realised that I've already lost 5 precious voting days! Argh!!!


So...
*CLICK HERE*
to vote!

(Wah, damn kau big. So bloody kiasu. Haha.)


It's real easy wan. All you have to do is submit your email address on the site (submit all your email addresses also can!!!), then check your email Inbox and click on the link to verify. Very lemon squeasy. =)


I'm on the second row, on the right column. And if you didn't notice, my entry's on Page 49 – the page second to last. *grumble grumble grumble* It's cos I uploaded the pic too early lah. Bad move on my part. So tak strategik. Planning fail. Sigh sigh sigh.


Anyhoo, please vote?

*puppy dog eyes*


I went through a lot of trouble to get that picture taken. Had to beg the 7-eleven staff to restart the machine. (I went at 3AM – haha – machine stops running at midnight. =p) Had to kneel down on the floor, dirty my tracks and make a fool of myself. Had to time that shot perfectly or I'd have a face full of green Slurpee. So, please please pretty please vote me?



Many pleases with icing sugar
and strawberries on top? =)


p/s: Thanks for reminding me, goingkookies! You rock my socks.

13 comments :

Kennee said...

Ur pic...pwnage la... ^^ One of de best... XD

123434325 said...

Nice! Pose haha

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Kennee
– Hahaha. Not easy taking that one, okayyy. Hahaha. Vote pls pls? =p


ATTN: Jimmy T
– Haha. Thank you! A lot of effort went into that. Haha. =p

Jeffro said...

VOTED n i must say it's RAWKAGE!
from 4 stars to 5 stars now! *winks*

Afra Yuri said...

hey its u! i love this photo the most when i browsed through the gallery haha.and i taught u gonna win.so funny la.. very kodak moment. vote ya d!

Allison said...

voted. nice pic ;)

wallpapersdeco said...

goodluck in the contest! nice photo..

test said...

your pix makes me dowan to order any slurpee again

goingkookies said...

omg.. u poor thing!!!

hope u win sth!!!

darn.. clicked the link but voting period is over!!! ish..

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– Haha. Yay! Thanks, Jeffro! =)


ATTN: Afra Yuri
– Haha. Thanks! I hope I win something. But there were loads of other pictures that had 5 stars later on so... we'll see. =)


ATTN: Allison
– Thanks, Allison! Appreciate your support! =)


ATTN: wallpapersdeco
– Thank yeeewwww!! =)


ATTN: Spectre
– Haha. You say that but actually you're longing for one right now. =p


ATTN: goingkookies
– Yeah, I didn't realise that the voting period started already. Boo hoo.

Jeffro said...

Hope ya win something great! =D

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– No news from them wor. No news means maybe no win already. T_T

Jeffro said...

Still no news? awwwwh... *pats back* Good try.. But I'd still think you're a champ! =)

Post a Comment

Talk to me!