Thursday, October 29, 2009

Top 5 Reasons I Fail As A Girl

1. I can't for the life of me stick on a false eyelash properly. Sure, I fake it with darker liners to compensate for the sloppy work so people don't zoom in on the mistakes but in truth, it always ends up too far from my original lash line. In my defense, I've only DIY-ed twice (once was on my flight back to KL summore – on the road, yo, dun mess!) but still... can consider quite fail lah. -_-'


2. I suck at making people feel better. I practice tough love. And I'm too matter-of-fact for my own good. I speak my mind. If the person coming to me for comfort is in the wrong, I tell them they're wrong. No layering it thick with the sympathy, pity and all. Go at it band-aid style. Just let 'er rip. Quite heartless, I am. -_-


3. I can't cook to save my life. Sure, I can whip up a mean mushroom soup that would make Campbell proud but Maggi mee and simple Chinese dishes aside, I'm pretty useless in the kitchen. I can't bring myself to hold or even touch raw meats so... how to cook?! (FYI, I'm scared of raw meat... especially chicken.) Haih.


4. I hate, hate, hate mopping. Like, the I-think-it's-the-worst-house-chore-to-ever-come-into-existence kind of hate. Like, the Japanese-should-have-used-this-to-torture-their-prisoners kind of hate. Like, the super-hate-until-loathe kind of hate. Like, the... aiyah, you get the idea lah, right?


5. I... I... Urm, I... I'll, uh... get back to you later with a No.5. *grin*

9 comments :

Lissa said...

For No.1, I think I'm worse than you. :P I don't know how to put make up on, curl my hair, or do any of the stuff girls do to make them look better. And I hate fake lashes. >.<

I hate household chores with a passion. Usually leave the whole cleaning thing to Reuby and he obliges (fortunately).

But learning how to cook is easy. Just need practice. :)

Zheng WuLeow said...

Campbelle soups are great. It never gets old. If you could make that, you never have to worry about any other things. Haha.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– Hahaha. Ok at least I know how to put on basic make up and maybe hair okok lah, can style a bit. Haha. But I'm lagging so far behind it's not funny. Haha. Maybe we both need to buck up with No.1. =p And fake eyelashes aren't all bad. They look terrible on a normal day but you really look awesome in pictures. No kidding. =)

I wish I had someone who loved me enough to do the stuff I hate, too. Haha. Dang, girl, you got me envious!

I think I cook well enough for me to eat. That's it. End of story. Haha. No fancy dinners or invited guests allowed. =p

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Plankton McPlank
– Amen to that! I like your comment very very very much. =p

陳一豪 said...

Talking about Campbell soup, try this.

Cook it really thick, add in other liao and use it as a base for pasta.

fuxxing stimass shit I tell you, esp if it comes with fresh mushrooms.

ling said...

this is funny and true at the same time..
true about me, of course..
imma gonna link it to my blog and do a similar list sometime soon..
hope you don't mind..

Pam Song said...

ATTN: 陳一豪
– Ooo, I can imagine the taste already. Damn ham! Damn nice! Haha. Will try it one day. Hmmm... *mouth waters*


ATTN: lydiascl
– Haha. Sure thing! Go ahead. Knock yourself out. =p At least then I got company and ppl won't think that I'm the only failed girl. HAHA.

test said...

ROFL. Many folk faces similar problem *I think* .

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Spectre
– Haha. Yay! It means I'm not alone. =p

Post a Comment

Talk to me!