Monday, October 05, 2009

I Have Corny Guy Friends

So I blogged about Tremor Wednesday earlier, right? Well, what I hadn't yet told you was the ridiculous SMS conversations I had with my male friends while I was running for my life down a swaying 5-storey building. (I replied AFTER I was safe, of course. Duh!)


sy1n: Wah gal! U rock my world!

Pam Song: (I cannot remember what I answered already but I know I laughed my head off.)


------------


A Low: If you felt the earth move under yr feet it was coz i was around.

Pam Song: Wow. You must have put on a LOT of weight for me to have been able to feel you walking around. Haha.

And then he said...

A Low: I was taking a crap when the whole of msia felt it.

Pam Song: (Haha. Wth. But... again, I can't remember what I answered him. It's been too long.)


Eh, you all got guy friends like that also wan ah?
So pei! See also beh tahan, man! Haha.


Another friend even better. He said he felt left out cos he didn't feel the tremor at all although he was on the 11th floor of his building. Si bak wan, this one. =p

3 comments :

sy1n said...

corny huh??

"Haha. Yeah. Put on weight and was walking around the place. Haha." - tinki

who's cornier?? :p

Pam Song said...

ATTN: sy1n
– Wah... you run out of things to read until you go back to my old posts and write comments ah? Hahaha.

sy1n said...

um... well.. er... guess it's cuz i wanna know all bout pamsong and wat makes her tick :|

Post a Comment

Talk to me!