Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I Like It Short

If you think I've been giving blogging
the back seat of late, I think you're right.

Haha.


All one-liners of late hor? Haha. So slack. Sorry lah. No time. Really, really no time. Things are just crazy at work. That and also, I happen to like the fact that I'm now rediscovering some semblance of life outside of Cyberspace. So... that's nice for a change, too. =)


But don't you worry.

Tinki Talks has seen me through the worst,
it'll see me through my best, too.


I'll be back! Let's not forget that I still owe you posts from my trip to Singapore last month, my vacation away at Surabaya, my night out with my girls and boys for BEP, the Grand Finale of Simply Fabulous, as well as the too-high-profile-for-my-liking "activity" I got conned (kinda sorta) into taking part in last Sunday afternoon.


Lots to say, too many pictures to edit, no time to publish.
Boo me, I know. Haha. Ok. Change topic. Haha.


It's the end of Tuesday, guys! Golden-ray moments galore! If you're still sitting at a desk in your office, it's time to jet. If you're getting updated on the go through your smartphone, good on ya! I shall be following your lead in just a bit. Haha. If all goes well, that is. Wish me luck with that. Only 3 days till the weekend now. I'mma feelin' it already. And what I feel, I like. =) Wheee!

6 comments :

zecount said...

oh the "high-profile" stuff hehehe ... the whole world has been waiting for u to appear la !! FOR 2 YEARS !!!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: zecount
– Hahaha. What whole world worrr? That's gotta be a real small world you're talking about cos... please lah. I so low key in church now okayyy. Nobody knows me compared to them HTV days. Haha. Memories... memories... =)

zecount said...

hahahaha ... so now is the time to EMERGE for the low key-ness! I'll be suspecting a lot of bees after this heheheh

Pam Song said...

ATTN: zecount
– Hahahaha. So corny lah you. Haha. But no, dun bee here bee there with me. Haha. You know I'm damn blur when it comes to that. =p

zecount said...

A simply solution to that.. find personal exclusive bee loh :p

Pam Song said...

ATTN: zecount
– Not. So. Easy. =p

Post a Comment

Talk to me!