Monday, October 26, 2009

Halloween's Comin'!



Hi guys! Got my butt into The Office all bright and early today only to be greeted by a black witch's hat on my table and a pretty row of orange Jack O'Lanterns right before me. Quite a pleasant surprise on a bluesy Monday, actually. Courtesy of Miss 4YRS2ABD who let herself loose at Toys"R"Us last weekend. =p


Snapped that pic of myself, gave it a once-over and figured... "Eh, witches are supposed to be evil kan? How can smile smile act kiuts liddat? Must masuk character a bit lah!"


So this is me. In character.




Haha.

I think a bit the fail.

BUT... when I go down,
OTHERS GO WITH ME!




Haha. Fail kali dua.




Dream Team's playing dress up on Friday. Theme colour: Black – to match our witchy hats. Stay tuned for that. Think I'mma gonna wear one of the LBDs I bought when I was last in Penang. Haha. Maybe. Perhaps. See how first. I pakai tengok ikut feel Jumaat nanti.

5 comments :

test said...

Wah sai Pam is a witch. *I'm scared* :P

Jeffro said...

i think hor.. u failed as an original witch..
as the original witch is known for the evilness... but seeing you in that witch form, i feel the frenliness especially with the smile smile.. ROFL...

So conclusion, FAIL! =P

Lissa said...

Fun! I think I shall throw a Hallowe'en party next year. :P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Spectre
– Haha. Don't worry. I'm a good witch. =p


ATTN: Jeffro
– Hahahaha. Then how to act evil? I tak tau! I already make the mouth and the nose worrr.


ATTN: Lissa
– Ooo, you'll be back then right? Yay! I'm going to self-invite. =p

Jeffro said...

hahaha.. u trying to hint that you're a good good girl trying to be a witch eh? xD

Making the mouth and the nose, makes me smile when i look at it.. Not horrified.. =P

Post a Comment

Talk to me!