Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Time For Change

I'm a whole nine days into the new year.


Sigh.


Time flies these days. And it tells me one thing: I'm getting old. That stupid clock just keeps ticking and the problem is I ain't getting any younger. Tick tock, it goes. Lau liao, I know.


Sigh.


So I figured that if any change should come, it's gotta come now. It's gotta come before I get too old to keep up with it. Don't wanna go breaking my bones in the process of trying to catch up.


The first change?


Remember my dilemma on the 4th of January,
entitled "I kicked 2006 butt! Yeah!"?


Editprofile


Remember it now?

Well, I'm facing that demon today. Grrrr.


Sori


Die! Die! DIEEEE!


Sdeleted


Yeessss! VICTORY!

*blinks*


Sprofile


Sigh.

Change sucks. =(


0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!