Saturday, January 20, 2007

50 ONLY!?

I'm currently forced to limit myself to picture-less posts
simply because brilliant Friendster says:



50 photos only!? Not enough la wei. And cheh. Upgrade my account by BUYING wor. What I'm using now is "Friendster Blogs Free (Ad-Supported)" – the default one that every Friendster member has. Free wan la. Hence the Fart Button Ads and all that. Hey, those ads pay for my space, okay! I'll just leave them where they are. After all, they don't bother me THAT much. Hmmm. Except for that stupid smiley that always freaks me out when he/she/it goes, "OHMYGAWD! GO AWAY!" Haha. Well, whatever it is, no choice la, guys. Masa kini Zaman Darurat… Plus, I'm kiam siap. =p


Anyway, they suggested that I go for "Friendster Blogs Plus" but that costs $8.95/month or $89.50/year. Sure, I'd have more control and stuff but… $8.95/month or $89.50/year!? Dun wan larrr. But you see, Friendster's smart. There's a cheaper type they didn't highlight to me. It's "Friendster Blogs Basic" that costs $4.95/month or $49.50/year. Sure, it's comparatively cheaper but there are hardly any perks to it aside from the fact that it's ad-free. Cheh. No need lar. Let that smiley die shouting. I don't care.


But of course, the ultimate Friendster blog type is "Friendster Blogs Pro". It goes for a whooping $14.95/month or $149.50/year. Ouch! Kononnya I'll have expert control over HTML, archive types, and unlimited weblogs. Also they added the million dollar line, "Perfect for advanced users". Bleh. Me not so advanced lar. Forget it. I'll be amateur if it saves me $14.95/month or $149.50/year. No problem. Amateur pun amateur lah! Biak pi. Aku tak peduli.


Sigh.


Now what?


*scratches head*


But I've got so, so, so many pictures prepared for you guys!


*sniffle*

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!