Friday, January 12, 2007

Words of Wisdom

Pict3927


Wise words, indeed.


But wait.


Wise words? Whom by?


Let's zoom in for a better look, shall we?


Pict3929


Huh? Sunway Pyramid? Liars, you. This is plagiarism!!! It's by Arthur Robert Ashe, Jr., you lying buggers. Sigh. What is the world coming to? Everybody's ripping quotes from everybody else without anybody saying anything about anything to anyone! Ish. Cite lar! So hard issit? Sheesh. Plus, you didn't even give us the whole quote. Quoted in full, it goes like this: -



"Success is a journey not a destination.
The doing is usually more important than the outcome.
Not everyone can be Number 1."


Waaa. Give us the whole success talk but take out the less inspiring parts like "Not everyone can be Number 1" la! Too much. I'll bet the great Ms S. would consider this a fallacy of some kind, Sunway. Hmmph! I feel cheated upon.


But take a look at this post at an angle.


Pict3930


Now, guess where this pic was taken at. See that door-lock on the far right of that pic? Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls of all ages, I snapped this pic in a toilet cubicle! First floor, last cubicle of the Ladies near the ice-skating ring.


Heck, they don't even do this in colleges and institutions of higher learning, man. I believe that we should be left to do our business in peace without having to memorize quotes or think of success. These people are nuts, I tell you.


And dears, come.


Let's take another look at the second picture posted.


Pict3929


"Live well."


*snort*


Say what? Live well?


Hah. Fat chance of that happening if we're not even given the freedom to fully concentrate on what we're doing while we're in there. And women are said to multitask, okay! If guys had such quotes in front of their urinals (do you?), they'd probably be wetting their pants and watering their shoes half the time.


*grin*


Well, guys. Enough with the rambling. I'm heading off to dreamland. Sorry about the flash in the first picture. Haha. Gabrah. I tried to be quick so I didn't bother changing the camera settings when I first started snapping. Bad move. In the end, I think I ended up attracting more attention with the whole mini-lightning-in-the-last-cubicle event so the rest of the pics aren't as focused as I'd like them to be.


Bleh.


Lesson learnt: Set then only proceed to snap.


---------------------


p/s: I always wanted to write a post about this. Ever since
the first time I saw those blasted "Words of Wisdom".
Heh. Well, I finally did it today. Wheee!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!