Friday, January 19, 2007

All Or Nothing

QUOTE: "The relationship between a man and a woman is a case of all or nothing. If it's not all, it means that it all means nothing. If you're not going to give me all of you, then I need nothing from you."


Whoa. Well said.


I'm not sure how accurate the translation is but it's from a Korean drama on TV – screened on Thursday nights, probably on NTV7, from goodness knows what time to 10.30 pm. The story's about this young lengchai of a guy who has a 30 year old lady after him, who pretended to be 20 years of age. Thing is, he's already dating a younger woman. Even so, he spent time with this older lady, causing a lot of jealousy and hurt toward his younger lover. Drama. Very banyak drama. And yes, very vague. I know. But if by some miraculous intervention, you guys know the title of this series, do let me know, okay? Thanks.


And the reason I said that the translation
may not be accurate is because…


Firstly, it's a Korean drama,
dubbed over in Mandarin,
subtitled in the Malay Language,
and translated into English by yours truly.


Yeah. Messed up. Go figure.


But still. Good quote. Bravo. Go Korea.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!