Thursday, January 18, 2007

Seeerious Question

He asked, "Pam ah,
I ask you a serious question, okay?
Seeerious question."

Then he paused.

"Will you miss me when I'm gone?"

She laughed.

"Eh, Uncle. That's not a serious question la.
That's a stupid question," she replied.


-------------------


Why do people always do this? They tell us that they're posing a "serious question" but in actual fact, what they REALLY WANT is a serious *bold, Italic, underline* ANSWER. All my friend did was ask me if he could ask a serious question. Of course, he can! Haha. I just don't have to respond with a serious answer if I don't want to. =p


*snicker*


I don't understand some people some times. Haha.


----------------------
Personal Message
----------------------

Dear Friend a.k.a Mr LWL,

If you had asked the right question,
I'd have given you the right answer.

*snicker*

My writing's fine as it is,
- pamsong -

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!