Thursday, January 11, 2007

1 out of 100

I did me some Tickle Tests some time back and only now do I have the time to post some of my more "interesting findings".


*sweet smile*

*smile slowly falters*

*frown*


Okay, fine. I don't exactly have the time but I can't sleep, so bugger off and stop patronizing me. Hmmph! I WANT to sleep okay. I do. Promise; cross my heart and never want to die. But heck, I'm on drowsy meds and I still can't sleep! It ain't my fault no more. Turn those judgmental eyes away from me! If you ever so much as point an accusing finger at me, I'm pointing all of mine at you. PLUS TOES and TONGUE! Blah!


*blinks*


Now you've done it.
I forgot what I meant to say.


*scrolls upwards to check on post title*


Oh, yes! My Tickle Test result.
(This is but an excerpt from a looong list
of areas my personality profile covered.)


[ Click Image to Enlarge ]


WHAT!?!


ONE out of a HUNDRED, you say?!?


*blink blink*


Wow. Am I really that tough on people? I mean I always knew I wasn't exactly the most sympathetic, nor empathetic one around but… Come on! Am I REALLY that tough on people?! Goodness! Well, it looks like if you're looking for a shoulder to cry on or a listening ear to pour out your troubles to, I'm not your girl. Nope. Turns out I handle things differently. I do it "Guy Style". I solve problems; I offer solutions; I come up with plans; and I fix whatever needs fixing.


Sigh.


I have no feelings and I was born without a heart.
The perfect combo. Great. Just great.


One out of a hundred!?

Dang.

No wonder my friends think I don't care about them.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!