Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Click It

I just have this one thing to say. It's very important. Just bear with me for a little while, okay? Please? I just HAVE to say this. I wouldn't and couldn't possibly forgive myself if I didn't. Okay? Just this once. I promise. Pretty please?


At the end of this paragraph is a small box.

Go ahead and click it.




TADA! Haha. Yes yes. It's finally come to pass. 2006 has gone so-long-farewell, and 2007 is already in full swing. Now all I have to do is figure out a new way to sign my signature with a "2007" instead of a "2006". Sigh. My unagi powers tell me that this year is going to be a year of hard work, early mornings and late nights. Sigh. And it's a great, big "uh-oh" right there, y'all. Woo-freaking-hoo.


*frowns*

Okay. That's it.
I'm so not starting my year right.

*sighs*

I know! Let's go back
to the beginning and start over.

5, 4, 3, 2, 1…
HAPPY NEW YEAR, folks!

*grin*

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!