Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Cheating The System

I did it! I did it! I did it!


Woo hoo hoo!


Remember my dilemma 10 days back? The one where I had a 50 image upload quota right here in Friendster Blogs? Well guys, I found a loophole in the system! Woo hoo hoo! Did you notice that I had a picture in my last post? Haha. Coolness, no? And if you didn't know, it's still January. Wee hee hee!


*takes deep breath to keep excitement down
and to control heart rate*


I never knew that cheating a system is this much fun. It's exhilarating, actually. Makes the head rush and the blood gush. Fun! Fun! Fun! No wonder hackers keep at what they do. Haha. It's addictive!


Bleh, Friendster Blogs!


Free Image Hosting


You've just been outwitted!
Wakakaka!


*rolls on floor laughing*


Well, here's to pictures always
and not a day without
when I really want 'em.


Cheers!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!