Monday, January 08, 2007

The Aviator Makes His Drop

Get a load of this shit.


Shit


Literally.


Saw this drop the moment I stepped out of the car and onto Selangor tar. What a welcome. The red carpet entrance really is glistening this time round with avian feces – all wet, warm… and throughly disgusting, thank you very much. Just look at the size of that baby, man! Dang! It's a good thing it landed on the ground and not anywhere else or I'd probably have terrorized the entire neighbourhood by screaming my lungs out.


Sigh.


Oh, how KL welcomes me back with open arms.
I'm so feelin' the love right now.


Well, here it is again for your viewing pleasure.
The aviator's drop, up-close and personal.


Shit_upclose


SPLAT.


---------------


You stupid birds.
Noah should have drowned you.
He should have drowned all of you.


0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!