Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Stupid Prick

I. Hate. Needles.


Malaysia's healthcare industry needs a good kick in the butt for it has a lot of bucking up to do. This ain't a joke, fellas. Don't forget that the wealth of a country is judged by the health of its people. This is serious business, okay! I kid you not. Laggards, we are. Depressing, it is. Suck big time, we do.


I mean, come on! Technology has come a long way but where's that state-of-the-art technology when it comes to healthcare!? I'm not seeing it. In fact, we're so far behind that we're still jamming needles the size of bamboo sticks into patients in order to vaccinate them. Sheesh! And don't say I'm exaggerating. I'm not. Hey, I'm not!


We need to invest in the healthcare industry, people. If any of you grow up to become politicians or doctors in this sorry Land of the Bamboo Needles, make sure you do something about the wretched healthcare situation. I've heard of non-needle vaccines that are taking the world by storm. I think it's a fascinating field that should be given the limelight it deserves. Getting a shot without being pricked? Heaven! So tell me, why aren't we seeing any of them non-needle vaccines around?


I've heard of jabs that shoot a spray of the vaccine so strongly that it penetrates the skin and enters the bloodstream without even requiring a needle. Still sounds a little painful but, at least there's no needle. And, okay. Fine. If it's considered too costly or too expensive to provide an entire nation with such high-tech means of medical care, then at least give us something like vaccine patches or vaccine nasal sprays – anything that's pain-free. Come on! I don't think I'm being too demanding. Be nice for once, you men in them white lab-coats!

Free Image Hosting


Aaarrgghhhh!


I. Hate. Needles.


0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!