Thursday, January 04, 2007

"I kicked 2006 butt! Yeah!"

Profile


Was planning to update my Friendster New Year shoutout (it's been there for over a week, I think) when suddenly, upon scrolling downwards towards the "Blogs & Reviews" section, something awfully familiar caught my eye.


Blogsreviews_1


JENG!!!


Haha. Check this out, man. The coolness of it all. Tinki's Friendster New Year shoutout was quoted in another blog! Look! Look!


Bppost


I don't know why but I have to say that I'm pretty darn excited! Haha. It's almost like… Uh, like… Aha! It's almost like being a songwriter and then hearing my own song being played on radio. So very ONs, man, the feeling. Wheee!


*shakes her booty and does a little dance*


But now, the thing is, I'm in a slight fix. Dilemma kau kau, all because of my inner-usually-suppressed-and-always-hidden-from-view Kiasu Queen spirit that's just fighting its way out. Sigh. See, if I remove or change my Friendster New Year shoutout now, it no longer shows that it was from me. Meaning, the quote dies for there's no original quote for today's featured blogger to have quoted from! Noooo! I can't let that happeeeeeen!


*frowns*


How now?


Editprofile


To "Edit | Delete" or not to "Edit | Delete"

– that is the question.


0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!