Monday, March 01, 2010

New Hair, DIY Style

Okay, so what you saw before was the glamorised version of my cut, courtesy of my stylist. But be fooled not, dear readers! For what you'll see from now on, will be this:


The new cut, post wash.


I like the added volume at the top. But I can't say I feel the same about the double curves I'm getting. Makes me feel like I've got the figure 8 for a face. Wth.




See? Not cool. Not cool at all. Maybe I should have just gone short all the way. Sigh. Dunno lah. Maybe next time. See how first.

8 comments :

zecount said...

see see ... I TOLD YOU SO !!! should have la just all short .. just above the shoulders ... sure look good one

zecount said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pam Song said...

ATTN: zecount
– But but but... sket worrr!

Unknown said...

seriously .. i think u look pretty good wit short hair.

zecount said...

aiya shoulder also still long wat .... not asking u to go bob or boy wat .. and i quote "JUST DO IT !"

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Simon
– Never see yet also how you know? Hahaha.


ATTN: zecount
– Short already lorrr.

zecount said...

yea so short that it looks like a number 8

Pam Song said...

ATTN: zecount
– Walauuu. Sarcasm! Too much.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!