Sunday, March 14, 2010

Mind Playing Tricks On Me

I woke up in a panic today. Dreamt of work last night (so pantang wei – haih) so I opened my eyes to what I thought was Monday. That eventually lead to another series of panic-worthy thoughts, of course.

  1. Wait, it's so bright. What time is it? WHAT TIME IS IT!?!
  2. Shit, I'm sooooo late! Why didn't my alarm ring!?
  3. Big Man Boss is going to pancung my kepala when I get in. T_T
  4. Argh, I haven't yet finished the work I brought home for the weekend! Die!

Then I picked up my mobile
to check on that alarm and realised
that it was still the weekend.

-_-'''


Phew. Stress, man. Ok. Now I gotta counter the stress with good thoughts of beautiful things in church before my brain explodes from unnecessary worry. Catch ya later.

7 comments :

Kiruna said...

I had the exact same reaction this morning. Woke up thinking it was a Monday and I panicked and ran straight to the shower until I realised that it was Saturday.

Then went back to sleep :p

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Kiruna
– It's Sunday! Not Saturday! Hahaha.

Kiruna said...

oh crap! see, now why'd you have to remind me?

Lissa said...

LOL! Have a great day!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Kiruna
– HAHA. Realism blows, right? =p


ATTN: Lissa
– How could you LOL at my misery!?! T_T

Lissa said...

I might have done the same thing a couple of times, so I think I have the right to LOL. :P

"AAARRRGGGHHH! Late for class!!! Wait. Weekend... -.-"

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– Such a waste of extra sleep time, man. -_-'''

Post a Comment

Talk to me!