Monday, March 08, 2010

This Is Why I Love Doing What I Do Where I Do It

I get to work late – yay!
On a day like today – yay!
A Monday, to be exact – yay!


I love it!




Love it!




LOVE! IT!


I know the pictures are random! And damn pei! But I don't care! Cos it's my blog! And I post what I want! Whenever I want!


Like tell you that I love working late! Especially on Mondays! And that I love my job! Guess the best part! Ok, don't bother guessing! I tell you! Best part is that I get to do it! All night long! And you don't! Hah! Boo, you! I win! You lose! Wa-hah!


Ok! I'm going back to work now! Remember! I love doing what I do! And you can't tell me otherwise! I'll be back! But later! Bye now!

11 comments :

ChickLit said...

NU-UH YOU AIN'T THE ONLY ONE! MONDAYS ARE AWESOME! I LOVE STARTING THE WEEK PUTTING IN 13+ HOUR DAYS! AND MORE TO COME!

WOHOO!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: ChickLit
– WOOHOO INDEED!

Hanson said...

I'm very confused here.....and what happened after the Prozac wore off??

;-p

Grin. Yar, I can identify with the late Monday nights. Still, I still think it's your medication talking, (haha!) or perhaps your office alter-ego whispering into your ear....

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Hanson
– HAHA. Glad you caught on. =p

Late Monday nights rawk, huh? They make the perfect start to every week. Just PERFECT! *big-ass cheesy grin from ear to ear*

Lissa said...

Is this post dripping with sarcasm or what? LOL. >.>

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– Sarcasm?? What sarcasm?? Why, none at all!! *grin*

Unknown said...

in denial!! in denial!! : )

this is wat happens when u work in an agency. all the ridiculous deadlines, heartache, swearing and thrash talking.

force to think and apply 'secret' loh.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Simon
– Haha. You work in an agency, too? And what 'secret'? SHARE! Me wants knowings, too!

Unknown said...

The Secret .. a book written by Rhonda Byrne. : )

test said...

Sound almost a motivation speech thingy poster that my big boss bought at pasar malam. not really effective lah

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Simon
– Ooo! Damn. Hahaha. *shy* To be honest... I somehow don't really read famous books. Dunno why also.


ATTN: Spectre
– Haha. I know. Plan fail. Terkandas. =p

Post a Comment

Talk to me!