Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Childhood Vs. Maturity

Screw the latter, I'm gonna start going all out for the former before it's too late. And why will it be too late? Well, cos I'll be turning 26 this year, dammit! T_T Gosh, I can't even rant and complain about rainbows and daffodils like I'm going through some quarter life crisis now cos I'm already past that mark. T___T Can't use that excuse no more. Why? Cos I'm OLD! T_____T


Ok, time for some comic relief to shoo the blues.




This is why I've gotta start
living more and slaving less.




Thanks for the reminder, Mr Watterson.
I shan't forget this one. =)


p/s: The thought suddenly came to me: Does Calvin have a surname??

5 comments :

hennwei said...

damn. seeing this made me think of the last strip.. )':

Unknown said...

john calvin and thomas hobbes.

Lissa said...

The character doesn't have a last name, but Calvin and Hobbes were named after those two. *points above*

Simon Seow said...

I still doesn't know whether Hobbes is Calvin's imagination or he's really a stuffed toy that can turn to live.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: hennwei
– I don't remember it. Which one?


ATTN: Simon
– Lissa is right. Those are the people the characters were named after. But I think Watterson never gave Calvin a last name. Haha.


ATTN: Lissa
– Waaaa. So kewer. =p


ATTN: Simon Seow
– He's Calvin's imaginary friend. A stuffed toy that comes to life only in his imagination. =p

Post a Comment

Talk to me!