Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Meet Lin, The Hardcore Spammer From Taiwan

Earlier this afternoon,
Tinki Talks got spammed.




But why bother blogging about it, you ask? After all, it's not uncommon for a blog to receive spam in its comment pages, right? Well, let me tell you why. It's cos this time, I kena spam Taiwanese-gangsta style. Check out it, check out it!


As you can see, after awhile, I got tired of reading the comments.


Phew. Damn hardcore, this lin from Taiwan.
(Confirm from Taiwan. I ran a check on his/her IP.)


Dun play play, man. People spam 1 post, he/she spam 14. I see also sket. So semangat go through my archives (from 2009 all the way back to October 2008!) and spam summore. Haha. But you know what? I really don't get spammers. Every post say same thing... not sien meh? :-/

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!