Friday, March 05, 2010

URTI

Valentine's: *turns to me after reading my MC* Why did the doctor write that you have URTI when you're coughing?

Pam Song: ??? Cos I'm coughing due to a throat infection?

Valentine's: *confused face* Not urinary tract infection?

Pam Song: @_@ No lah, that's UTI!

Valentine's: Oh! URTI. Hmmm. Urinary... REAL Tract Infection? =D

Pam Song: -_- Ok I dunno how many real or fake urinary tracts you have, but I only have one.

Valentine's: So what is URTI?!

Pam Song: URTI stands for Upper Respiratory Tract Infection lah, wth.


So, yes. That's what I have – URTI, not UTI.
I pee just fine, thank you very much.

4 comments :

Melsong said...

Haha. Some people only have one track (tract?) mind.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Melsong
– Ya lah! Haha. Salah konsept.

zecount said...

LOL!!! thanks for a good laugh on a Sat

Pam Song said...

ATTN: zecount
– Haha. Always a pleasure. =)

Post a Comment

Talk to me!