Friday, March 12, 2010

Chapped, Cracked & Bleeding

Me, last night, at 7:32PM.


While I was dabbing my bleeding lips with tissue paper to wipe away the mess, K turned to me and asked:


K: Why your lips bleeding wan?

Pam Song: *without looking at him* No one to kiss lor.

K: *in all seriousness* This is why you should get a dog.

Pam Song: @_@ A DOG!?!

K: *still serious* Ya lah. Dog will kiss you and lick you ma.

Pam Song: -_______-'''


My dog already licks the crumbs off my kitchen floor. I don't want that same tongue licking the cracks off my lips. Haha. Not funny. Yuck.

2 comments :

Unknown said...

on the contrary . .i thot someone kiss n took a bite out off your lips. hehehe .. no ah?

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Simon
– Haha. Unfortunately for me, that's not what happened. These lips aren't seeing any action. Haha.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!