Saturday, March 06, 2010

12 Things You Didn't Know About Me: The Things That Go In And Out Edition

1. I always eat the same old thing from the same old stall at the same old place. Always.

2. I hate the sight and smell of beef jerky but every time I pop, I think that it's simply DELISH and I can't stop!

3. I prefer dry bak kut teh to wet bak kut teh but I only eat it at 2 places in Klang. Any place else, I'd rather have it wet.

4. I don't really eat pork. I think it smells. (Which brings me to my next point...)

5. People tell me I'm more halal than a lot of modern Melayus. Haha. I don't drink, I don't smoke, I don't gamble and I don't really eat pork.

6. I actually have a thing for Sweetcorn ice cream but since it's hardly to be found these days, I settle for Vanilla. (Häagen-Dazs' Vanilla ice cream makes me go weak in the knees.)

7. I secretly wish I could pee straight standing up, just like boys do. Without having to take off my pants, just like boys don't.

8. I think peeing during working hours is a pure waste of time. Unless I want to waste time, then it's not. =p

9. I rarely wake up in the middle of the night to pee.

10. I can't pee without toilet paper.

11. I get happy when my poop floats. It tells me that I'm healthy. =D

12. I wish I had better bowel movement.

8 comments :

ChickLit said...

Re #11 - o_O
Does it swim up just to tell you "ALL CLEAR CAPTAIN!" or something?

SY said...

Hmmm very feces centric post...hahahaha. From entrance into mouth all the way till the exit :p

Pam Song said...

ATTN: ChickLit
– Haha. I wish it did! =p


ATTN: SY
– Haha. Yup yup! In and out! =p

Hanson said...

(My first time commenting on your blog!)
Hmmm - I went from being really happy reading this post (sweetcorn ice-cream, I like!), to horror (erm, the bowel movement stuff). Having said that though, I can identify with some of your erm, preferences. I'm not telling you which one it is. Eeek.

JK said...

HEY ! I pee with my pants off & my poop sinks...wth?

Unknown said...

i dun understd why women dun like peeing. I have many gfs who says the same!! gurls are weirdos. haha ..

test said...

ROLF! of out curiosity, how long u can last without a trip to the loo?

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Hanson
– Hi, Hanson! =)

It's so rare to find another Sweetcorn lover. Ppl think I have crummy taste in ice cream. El cheapo. I think they don't know better. =p

And I think I know which one you can relate to. The floating poop! Gotta be it! Come on now... We can be honest with each other. =p HAHAHA.


ATTN: san ling
– Eeyerrr... So means you go to the urinal and take off your pants so everybody sees your bum? Haha.

And poop that sinks is UNHEALTHY!


ATTN: Simon
– Peeing takes time! Especially when you're working at my office. It's soooo troublesome to walk soooo far to pee. T_T


ATTN: Spectre
– Hmmmm... Let's see. I pee when I wake up, then I don't pee till about 5 in the evening?

Post a Comment

Talk to me!