Monday, February 23, 2009

Beef Talk

Gossip Queen: *excitedly* You want beef jerky???

didjital: I don't really eat beef.

Gossip Queen: *turns to look at me incredulously then turns back to hound didjital* WHAT!? You don't eat beef???

didjital: Not really. Try not to lah.

Pam Song: Why ah? You don't like the way your shit smells when you eat beef? (I swear I'm not always this forward or this gross. Haha. *pause* Okay, fine. Maybe I am. *grin*)

didjital: *laughs* No. I don't smell my shit.

Pam Song: *pulls wth face* How can you not smell it? It's YOUR shit, isn't it? -_-

Gossip Queen: Haha haha haha.

Pam Song: Eh, you know ah, they say the best way to not smell your shit is to light a candle or a match. (I'm not crazy. My father tell my mother wan. Blame him if it isn't true in any way. Haha. See where I get my crazy ideas from? It's in the genes!!!)

didjital: No, I don't do that.

Pam Song: Then???

didjital: Uh... I hold my breath?

Pam Song: *blink blink* How fast do you shit, wei?! Hahaha.


------------


Beef jerky courtesy of Gossip Queen.


Beef jerky actually looks kinda gross to me. Haha. And the smell is damn kau. I can't really take it for long. Too power di. But... once in awhile, to wake myself and shock my system, ok lah. Haha. Thanks, Gossip Queen! (Dun sakai me. Duh Roads gave you that name wan. HAHA. Okay, now she's gonna kill me pula. Die.)


Ahh, how could I possibly
dread Monday mornings?

They rock with this crew!

8 comments :

Melsong said...

Wei! You have good genes mind you. Filtered the best from both your parents.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Melsong
– Hahaha. I sure hope so! WORK LAH! So free go and read blogs wan.

sheon said...

i thought i was looking at the bottom of the toilet-mangkuk with that pic. sheesh..... that pic couldnt have appeared more aptly meh?

light a candle? i think i've heard of that before..but never tried.... okay, try tonite. you want a report? but, after sitting there and smelling your own shit for awhile, you get accustomed to it lar....must engage a willing toilet sniffer for this experiment lar.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: sheon
– HAHAHA. Oh ya hor??? Looks like that, too. =p

And I think the candle thing works actually. Just to be safe, I always light lah. Haha. Now habit already. =p

Simon Seow said...

Wei, belanja me one beef jerky lah.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Simon Seow
– Not everybody likes it. This one's from Aus and it's damn salty. Haha.

Huai Bin said...

Beef jerky...mmm...goes well with beer...

jack said...

that beef jerky does look like shit already.. yeeerrr..

i'd breath tru mouth if i cannot tehen.. *gasp*

Post a Comment

Talk to me!