Thursday, February 05, 2009

Hi, my name is Pam. And I'm an addict.

I think it's time I came forward. Time I came clean. Time I faced it all. Time I admitted that I have a problem. A problem with consequences and ramifications so dire that I cannot possibly face it all alone and not be gripped by the fear of failure. I need help. And I need the support of others just like me. Because I could do with the strength of others who overcame the same problem I face today.


I'm an addict.

Sigh.


It all began with me thinking to myself, "I'm sure I can do it." "I'll try it once. Just to be sure." And then that one time became a thousand and one. Now, I just keep wanting to take 'em and take 'em and never stop. Every way possible, I believe I've tried them all. And still I long for more. That's got to be a problem, right? To have an insatiable desire to fill my undying urge for satiation. This unending longing I have to satisfy this uncontrollable craving. I need to feed the need.


The need to capture lomo-styled pictures.




So... yeah.

Hi, my name is Pam. And I'm an addict.

9 comments :

infinitium said...

all together now: "Hiiii Pam!"

Pam Song said...

ATTN: infinitium
– AWWWW!!!

Now where are the free donuts and coffee???

*grin*

jack said...

hi i'm yar inner desire.. I'm an addict too.. em telling u to put yar finger back to the trigger.. do yar click~click u will be very happy guaranteed *grin* ;D

choco said...

*patpat

Don't worry. As a fellow addict of another kind, I understand how hard it is for you to admit your addiction.

:)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jack
– HAHAHAHAHA. You're not helpinggg!!!


ATTN: choco
– Hahaha. Hey! I told you my addiction. Tell me yours!!! Or else I'm gonna start thinking anything I want. HAHA. =p

choco said...

*solemn

You really don't know. Is ok, just analyse my name. hahahaha.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: choco
– Hahahaha. Well, at least your addiction takes away period cramps. =p

Anonymous said...

i'm an addict too.. but addicted to sleeping and eating only..

Pam Song said...

ATTN: wongjolene
– Hahaha. I'm addicted to reading and watching sitcoms, too. =p IF I could, I'd be addicted to sleeping as well. But... since my other addictions require that I be awake while I indulge in them, sleep's gotta wait. =p

Post a Comment

Talk to me!