Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Her Morning Elegance By Oren Lavie

I love stop motion and this MV really rocks with it. Entitled "Her Morning Elegance", the song you are about to hear was written and produced by Oren Lavie. It appeared in the Oren Lavie album "The Opposite Side of the Sea" and was once featured in a US-aired Chevrolet TV commercial.


Click play and take my word for it,
it's AWESSUM! And WUNNERFUL!


Credits to Butt Crack for introducing the MV to me.


Directed by: Oren Lavie, Yuval & Merav Nathan
Featuring: Shir Shomron
Photography: Eyal Landesman
Color: Todd Iorio at Resolution
© 2009 A Quarter Past Wonderful

4 comments :

[e] said...

Didnt I just make you look good :D lol

Charlie said...

wei i send you an invite on facebook. did you see it ? can come boh?

Pam Song said...

ATTN: [e]
– Self praise is no praise, Butt Crack! Haha.


ATTN: Charlie
– Ooo. Never check yet wor. Sorry ah. Haha. My FB is like dead wan.

Charlie said...

faster go check lah, i need to confirm your participation lah

Post a Comment

Talk to me!