Friday, February 20, 2009

25 Random Things

You guys really seem to like
FB note-tagging, huh?


Pam Song was tagged in the note "25 Random Things" on (1) Monday, February 9, 2009 at 10:20PM by Simon Seow, on (2) Friday, February 13, 2009 at 5:08PM by Barry Bader, and (3) yesterday at 4:10AM by Doktor Lurve. And since I'm not bothered enough to learn how to write a note on FB (behave yourself and stop dissing me can or not???), I'mma just gonna do it here.


One question before I begin:
Why tag ah? So fun meh?

Hmmm.


--------------------------
25 RANDOM THINGS
--------------------------


RULES: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. (Not doin' it. Heh.) You have to tag the person who tagged you. (Not doin' this either. Heh heh.) If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you!


1. I only drink RO or distilled water. And yes, I can tell if it's not one of the two.

2. I'm currently a fan of peppermint tea. (Tim Tams' influence – click *here* and *here* to see how it all began.)

3. If there's a pot of hot tea before me, I never stop drinking.

4. I always find myself holding my bladder. I know it's bad but... the freaking toilet so blardee far!!!

5. Converse rocks my socks off but since I come pretty small feet for my height, I rarely ever find Converse stores that carry funky styles in my size – Converse Size 3.

6. My favourite finger is my left pointer.

7. I wish I'd taken Art in highschool.

8. I'm less than 2 months shy of having worked 2 years.

9. I've got a snack drawer at work. It helps me (and some other leechers) get through the day.

10. I eat funny. I can't live without rice, I don't eat garnish, and I always always order the same old dishes at the same old places.

11. People think I don't enjoy sleeping. I do. I just don't seem to ever get enough of it.

12. I procrastinate. A LOT.

13. It feels like my day's incomplete when I don't blog. And I feel bad about it, too. Sorta like I've let people down. -_-'

14. I prefer to PS with a tablet than with a mouse. (No points for guessing it wasn't Play Station I was talking about.)

15. I have four phones at the mo – a Nokia, a Sony Ericsson, a Samsung, and an LG.

16. I hate birds. I'd kill every one of them if I could but I couldn't ever get close enough to any to strike 'em dead, and... well, problem is, dead birds scare me, too. -_-

17. I lost my iPod Classic last December. Think the one of the aircon dudes who scoured the office snitched it. *sighs*

18. I lost a few thousand pictures the last time my comp crashed.

19. I owe a lot of people a lot of pictures. (Sorry, Charlie Chia! Take heart. You are not alone! There are many others out there who share your same fate. -_-')

20. I love it when Valentine's Day comes around but I never do one-on-one dinners unless I'm attached and it's with my significant other. The day carries with it too many messages. Scary. Group dinners are safer.

21. My favourite grandparent was my maternal grandpa – my Kong Kong.

22. I'm a pathetic participator of social networking sites. The only thing I do online is check my email, publish posts on my blog, check its stats, innit posts and answer comments you guys leave. End of story.

23. I've answered 3 FB notes on Tinki Talks (First Letter, Whatever, Otherwise and this one) and I still don't know how to write a note on FB.

24. I hate answering memes but I do it anyways cos it makes me feel bad that people bother including me in stuff but I don't respond.

25. I never tag.

10 comments :

Unknown said...

If one day you were in trouble or under distress and desperate for help, and suppose Birdman was juz flying past and saw your predicament and came to help, WOULD YOU? :

A) Faint becoz of your chronic cuckoo-initis,

B) Take a shovel and whack the hell outta Birdman and then make fried chicken wingz,

C) Camwhore first, anything else later, loop back to choices A, B & D,

D) Let Birdman help you out.

Melsong said...

Just for #12 - A procrastinator has a wait problem.

test said...

interesting......

choco said...

eeh! I am also into peppermint tea! Loves. Which brand do you drink? I drink the St. Darfour(sp?) one. :)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Chris
– Haha. I think my answer would be either A, B or C. Depending on whether I'm on chicken shit mode, fight mode, or blogger mode. D is out of the question. =p


ATTN: Melsong
– Haha. How long have you been waiting to say that?


ATTN: Spectre
– Who? Me? Aww, thank yewwww. *grin*


ATTN: choco
– That one tastes the best but sometimes... I drink Boh. Haha. Whatever's available, actually. Starbucks Tazo is ok, too. Haha.

Annoymous said...

I never tag too :( hate it

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Harmony the Sleepy Cat
– Haha. It's for ppl who like to know about other ppl's lives. We're too narcissistic to care. WAHAHAHA.

Simon Seow said...

Yupe. I can differentiate RO water with non RO water too. Elken BioPure ftw!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Simon Seow
– We're AWESSUM!

Huai Bin said...

#12 and #19 - Do unto others what you want done unto you. ;)

I'm a procastinator as well but if you MSN me tonight (not at work la) I'll get the photos to you.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!