Wednesday, February 18, 2009

First Letter, Whatever

Pam Song was tagged in the note "First Letter, Whatever" at 6:43PM today, by The Senior Writer. (I got tagged by Jeffro in this same note the day before Valentine's, too, but I didn't quite have time to do it then. =p Sorry, Jeffro!) And since I'm such a noob queen with Facebook, I'mma gonna do this Facebook tag on Tinki Talks instead cos I have no idea how to start writing a note.


*shy*

Damn kau fail, I know. -_-'

ANYHOO...

The Senior Writer (and Jeffro),
this is in answer to your note.



----------------------------------
RULES: It's harder than it looks! Copy to your own note, erase my answers, enter yours, and tag twenty people. (Not gonna tag nobody so if you commented, YOU'RE IT! Ha-hah!) Use the first letter of your name to answer each of the following questions. They have to be real; nothing made up! If the person before you had the same first initial, you must use different answers. You cannot use any word twice and you can't use your name for the boy/girl name question.

  1. WHAT IS YOUR NAME: Pam
  2. A FOUR LETTER WORD: Poop
  3. A BOY'S NAME: Patrick
  4. A GIRL'S NAME : Priscilla
  5. AN OCCUPATION: Police
  6. A COLOR: Pink
  7. SOMETHING YOU'LL WEAR: Pants
  8. A SPORT: Polo
  9. A TYPE FOOD: Pizza
  10. SOMETHING FOUND IN THE BATHROOM: Potty
  11. A PLACE: Portugal
  12. A REASON FOR BEING LATE: Puncture
  13. SOMETHING YOU'D SHOUT: Pi lah engkau!
  14. A MOVIE TITLE : Pride and Prejudice
  15. SOMETHING YOU DRINK: Pink guava juice
  16. A MUSICAL GROUP: Puppini Sisters, The
  17. AN ANIMAL: Possum
  18. A STREET NAME: Pitt
  19. A TYPE OF CAR: Porche
  20. THE TITLE OF A SONG : Paint Me In Your Sunshine

FYI, The Senior Writer, you had "20" questions in your tag. Question 8's missing from the list you posted. But, don't you worry. I didn't skip no questions. Haha. Jeffro's tag had the complete list so I snitched Question 8 from him. =)

4 comments :

infinitium said...

i wasn't spared either on my FB. damned friends! here's mine:

1. What is your name : Jason

2. A four Letter Word : John

3. A boy's Name : Justin

4. A girl's Name : Jillian

5. An occupation : Jumble Yard Salesman

6. A color : Jorange (yes, it's a word!)... or Jingga!

7. Something you'll wear : Johnnies

9. A food : Jiu Hoo char

10. Something found in the bathroom : Jerms

11. A place : JonesFarm

12. A reason for being late : Jerked Off

13. Something you'd shout : Jeronimo!

14. A movie title : Jack and Jill go to McDonalds (not to be confused with Harold & Kumar go to White Castle)

15. Something you drink : Johnnie Walker

16. A musical group : Jet (Spidey 2 OST)

17. An animal : Jiu Hoo

18. A street name : Jonker Walk

19. A type of car : Jerrari (the Malaysian knockoff of Ferrari)

20. A title of a song : Jioooo... why do I keep on doing these stupid memes???

leave me alone said...

FYI - "sports" does not exist in my world. hence question 8 is irrelevant

Pam Song said...

ATTN: infinitium
– Haha. Your car a bit the fail. Almost like buying Guci or Adides. =p


ATTN: leave me alone
– Hmmm. Then I shouldn't have included that, too. Or perhaps I should just fight you for the I-don't-exercise-like-ever prize.

Jeffro said...

*whistles* Wow wee.. I didn't expect you'd replied that.. =D awwwh, u just made my day.. err night i mean.. *smiles*

Hmm.. i think i should tag u more often? what'd ya say? *grins*

Post a Comment

Talk to me!